Valerie A. Mills, BSN, RN-BC, CNHP, PSc.D
Valerie A. Mills is a board certified registered nurse with a passion for non-conventional health modalities. She enjoys educating and motivating others to reach their optimal level of health and wellness.
She holds a nursing degree from University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Due to her own health challenges as a child and young adult not being resolved with conventional methods, she began a self-study of natural health that led her to obtaining certifications in Nutrition and Herbalism.
- Bachelor of Science Nursing University of North Carolina at Charlotte
- Certified Natural Health Professional / Trinity School of Natural Health – Warsaw, IN
- Graduate Certificate in Nutrition – American College of Healthcare Science
- Certificate Nutritional Therapy – Portland Community College
- Certificate Professional Herbalism – Portland Community College
- Certificate Advanced Professional Herbalism – The Herbalist College
- Certificate Clinical Herbalism – Mid-Atlantic School of Herbalism
- Board Certified in Holistic Nutrition® (Candidate)
Over the past 10 years, Valerie has had numerous opportunities to share her experience and knowledge during various women’s conferences, religious gatherings, high school allied health occupation student classes, and cancer survivors/support group meetings.
Hosea 4:6 says, “My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge.” Valerie’s passion for teaching Yahweh’s health and healing not only stems from her personal experience but more so from seeing former patients, family, and friends, suffer needlessly because they have no knowledge or a lack thereof in regards to life and that more abundantly. 3 John 2 says, “Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in all things and be in health, just as your soul prospers. That being quoted, Valerie’s mission is to empower and encourage others with life-changing information to optimize health and healing to their body, their spirit, and their soul.
Lisa Heffler – Implementation Specialist
Lisa is originally from New York and has lived in Charlotte for the last 20 years with her three children. She brings a wealth of knowledge about natural medicine to our practice, having spent the last 30 years researching non-toxic ways to cure degenerative disease. She has a great passion for helping people learn how to self heal and says coming to Prosperity Health was the natural next step in her career.